Thursday, January 31, 2019

YouTube Video Updates

YouTube Updates

As mentioned recently, one of my goals for 2019 is to bring my old YouTube channel back to life. It’s still a work in progress, but I’m happy to say that I’ve uploaded eight videos in January. That’s more than I did in all of 2018. I hope to keep the momentum going, but first let me provide some additional information regarding the two latest videos.

Neck Training with Bands

Following a recent band training video, I received several questions about neck training. With that in mind, I created the follow up video below. Yet, since sharing the update, I am continuing to receive questions about what size bands to use.

Personally, I am using a 41-inch medium band from Iron Woody Fitness, but I’d be more likely to suggest a small or mini band for neck training. I just happened to have the medium band out when creating the video. You really do not need much resistance for this exercise though.

Low-Tech, High-Effect Power Training

I also recently shared a power training video where I demonstrated a variety of low-tech tools. A few of the tools are commercial, while the majority are homemade. First, I’ll share the video, and then provide links with additional information regarding the equipment.

Portable Landmine – I’ve seen loads of questions come in about the first exercise. I’m performing that movement with a portable landmine device. A close up image can be seen below. I purchased it for around $40 at Amazon. I’ve had it for around 2 years and it’s been great.

Heavy Medicine Ball – As for the monster sized medicine ball, it is homemade. You can find a past entry about it here.

Throwing Bag – The large bag that I’m seen throwing approximately 35 seconds into the video is also homemade. Refer to this past entry for additional information.

Tornado Ball – The crude looking tornado ball has also been featured on the blog before. You can find instructions on making your own here.

Monster Tire – Lastly, the monster tire used for flipping and as a sledgehammer and medicine ball rebounder was acquired for free. Within this entry, you’ll find information about how to acquire and use a similar tire.

Final Thoughts

In summary, I plan to continue updating my YouTube channel regularly. I’ll also be sharing similar videos to Facebook and abbreviated versions to Instagram. If there’s anything in particular that you’d like to see, feel free to message me with suggestions.

+++++

“Every day, you reinvent yourself. You’re always in motion. But you decide every day: forward or backward.” – James Altucher

 

The post YouTube Video Updates appeared first on RossTraining.com.



from RossTraining.com http://bit.ly/2WyuOKM

No comments:

Post a Comment