Friday, July 22, 2016

Fast Evil Colour Schemes: The Test


This week I continue on and try out my fast evil colour scheme..



Last week I sketched out a potential colour scheme for a really fast colour scheme, this week I see if it works on a model! Here are the colours I'm using, for the base:

 And the light source:


First I primed in black and started to add some purple, using wet blending to make smooth subtle transitions across the whole model:

 More purple added and starting to add some grey now:
And even more grey added, with a bit more of a dry brushing action now.
 Now starting to add the first layers of green as a strong OSL base:

 And with more yellow, we're now complete!

An interesting effect I think, it was really fast and I still feel it could work in a large army, but I was slightly dissapointed in the finish, compared to what I'd hoped for.





from Noobs and their paintbrush http://ift.tt/29XRTiB

No comments:

Post a Comment