Monday, March 28, 2016

1:1’s, Leveraging An Important Management Coaching Tool

The team at WideAngle and their CEO, Jon Birdsong hosted several of us in a fascinating discussion on One On Ones.

Jon invited Shelley Gaynes of Gee Wiz Consulting, Rob Beattie of Thompson Reuters, and me for a fascinating discussion on what One On Ones are, how we are most effective in connecting with our people, how we leverage One On Ones to drive learning, development and performance.

It was a hugely fun conversation and learned a huge amount.  I was flattered and appreciate Jon and the WideAngle Team inviting me to participate.  By the way, if you aren’t familiar with WideAngle, they provide a great tool to help managers conduct and follow up One On One’s

In the session, I make an offer for a free chapter from my soon to be published book: Sales Manager Survival Guide.  It’s the chapter on One-On-Ones.  If you want a copy of that chapter, please send me a note, dabrock@excellenc.com



from Partners in EXCELLENCE Blog — Making A Difference http://ift.tt/1MuYDoc

No comments:

Post a Comment