Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pledge Drive Update

The Baseball Musings Pledge Drive continues, with thirteen people donating $750. Can you help push the total over $1000?

I added a new payment method, the Square Cash app. My CashTag is $DavidPinto if you have the app, or you can use a browser at cash.me/$DavidPinto.

The team offense series using the Lineup Analysis Tool (LAT) is underway. If you find that tool useful, or use the Day by Day Database frequently, I hope you’ll think about a donation.

Two people took up Jeremy Huggins offer of a pair of posters for a $30 donation. That leaves one pair for the next $30 donation. Also, at $50 you may dedicate a post with a hyperlink, and at $500 you received your name on the side bar with a hyperlink for two years.

Donations can be made via PayPal. Unfortunately, other donations providers have gone out of business or charge too much money in fees. If you refuse to use Pay Pal but still wish to donate, please contact me and I’ll provide an address for a check. My email is pinto@baseballmusings.com.





Thanks for your support!



from baseballmusings.com http://ift.tt/1qhYvPf

No comments:

Post a Comment