Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Baseball Musings Pledge Drive

Baseball Musings came online in March, 2002, and in this anniversary month I’d like to thank my readers once again for making this site a labor of love. I consider myself fortunate to be able to share my opinions and research and get back your comments and criticism. Please keep up the good work!

Since 2005, I’ve asked for readers to support the site with a donation. The main cost of running the site is the data for the Day by Day Database. A number of people indicated to me last season that the DBD Database played a large role in daily fantasy game success. I hope those of you who visit those numbers on a daily basis will consider donating at least $10.

For those of you playing full season fantasy games, the Musings Marcels is a great resource for hitter projections.

Larger donations earn you a premium. For a donation of $50, you will be able to dedicate a post. The dedication should be in good taste and may contain a hyperlink. For a contribution of $500, you can join Jack Spellman as a Patron on the side bar for two years, including a hyperlink.

Donations can be made via PayPal. Unfortunately, other donations providers have gone out of business or charge too much money in fees. If you refuse to use Pay Pal but still wish to donate, please contact me and I’ll provide an address for a check. My email is pinto@baseballmusings.com.





In addition, I will accept BitCoin donations through this address:

147FVgf4c8uyaqjbj2PTzgxYFPbUYhrpW9

Or by scanning this code.

BitCoin Donation

Donate via BitCoin

Thank you for your support!



from baseballmusings.com http://ift.tt/1Ltf97S

No comments:

Post a Comment