Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Showcase - Saim Hann Wraithguard


 Those of you who follow the Noobs facebook page may have seen me post about how I had painter's block (hence why I didn't post an article last week) I had a lot of problems finishing off the base for this model. I repainted it a couple of times and I'm still not completely happy with it. No work in progress shots or anything because my progress was largely me getting frustrated!

I could have done more with this model, maybe some freehands on the loincloth but I lost a lot of my passion for it and just wanted to draw a line under it and move on. I may come back and I do have plans to do my other Wraithguard for different craftworld schemes at some point in the future.


Here are the final shots then, coming up next week I'll be starting a new project, one gamers (video gamers that is) will find familiar! As always any questions or constructive criticism let me know in the comments :)









from Noobs and their paintbrush http://ift.tt/21ZXDwa

No comments:

Post a Comment