Sunday, August 19, 2018

Gartner/CEB Sales And Marketing Conference–Special Announcement

I rarely promote conferences and events, but I have to make an exception with this.

Each year are two events I consider, “Must Attend.”  I get invited to far too many events, attending some because I’m speaking  (kind of have to do that), and others because they are convenient places to meet clients (Dreamforce has become that).

But there are only two I attend, primarily, to learn and discuss the most critical issues facing sales, marketing, and business professionals.  The Gartner/CEB Sales and Marketing Conference, in Las Vegas, October 9-11, is one of those.

The quality of the content, the quality of the participants, and the ability to learn is massive!

My friends at Gartner/CEB have given me a special promotion code, GSCPR2.  It gets you a $375 discount from the standard registration.   To register, click on the link:  Gartner/CEB Sales and Marketing Conference.

Please take advantage of this great learning experience!  If you do attend, look me up, it would be great to meet and talk!

Look forward to seeing you there!

 



from Partners in EXCELLENCE Blog — Making A Difference https://ift.tt/2Bm5qBe

No comments:

Post a Comment