Saturday, August 25, 2018

Use Two Hands!

Kris Bryant changed his swing to limit stress on his shoulder:

And when Bryant goes on rehab – possibly to Class AAA Iowa – he’ll be doing it with the new two-handed finish where he keeps his right hand on the bat instead of releasing.

“I feel pretty normal. I’ve been doing a two-handed swing, which I honestly think, I feel even better. I’ve got to bring the contact point a little further back in my swing. I feel like I’m hitting balls further,” said Bryant, who has been on the disabled list with left shoulder inflammation since July 24. “I feel like before I was only really hitting the ball with one, one and a half hands connected to the bat, and now I actually feel like I’m hitting the ball with two hands.

“I think this is going to be pretty good for me.”

So much for Charlie Lau.



from baseballmusings.com https://ift.tt/2BNR5xQ

No comments:

Post a Comment