Sunday, August 5, 2018

It’s Bad

The Astros held a closed door meeting today as Roberto Osuna addressed the domestic violence charges against him. A.J. Hinch spoke about it afterward:

“I think our club is very aware socially,” Hinch said. “I think we are very aware of domestic violence and any negativity that brings. I will tell you universally this club has a hard time with domestic violence. This is bad. I want us to know that this is bad. Domestic violence is bad, allegations are bad and we take them very seriously. But we are not involved in the court case. We are not aware of any of the details and we will have to react and respond and deal with it accordingly as it comes up.”

Which reminds me to Mr. Mackey:



from baseballmusings.com https://ift.tt/2AFxz69

No comments:

Post a Comment